- President Ramaphosa announcing that in accordance with the national move to Level 3 on Monday 1 June, places of worship can re-open with strict restrictions in place.
- Covid-19 TERS (Temporary Employer/Employee Relief Scheme) applications for May opened at midnight on Tuesday 26 May.
- Grades 7 and 12 will be going back to school on Monday 1 June. Strict infection control measures will be prepared for their return. President Cyril Ramaphosa has stated that no parent will be forced to send their child to school if they are worried about safety. Home schooling is available as an alternative https://www.education.gov.za/Programmes/HomeEducation.aspx.
- We're excited to announce an ongoing programme of special offers and business service discounts from industry leading companies, exclusive to our clients! If you’re a client, look out for an email in your inbox with the latest offers.
- To school or not to school? Read Mandy Wiener’s take on this difficult question: https://bit.ly/3esdizX
- Want to avoid congested shopping centres when the economy re-opens? This new app could be indispensible: https://businesstech.co.za/news/software/402191/new-app-will-tell-you-how-busy-a-shopping-centre-is-in-south-africa/
- Reports indicate that the average national take-home salary in South Africa did not experience significant year on year increases during lockdown: https://businesstech.co.za/news/finance/402237/the-average-take-home-salary-in-south-africa-during-lockdown/
- Missed out on your international travels this year? Travel ancient Rome, virtually by joining this free online course: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/rome
- Missing your favourite Italian restaurant’s food? Learn to cook it in the comfort of your own kitchen: https://stircrazycooking.co.za/cooking-classes/authentic-italian-cooking/