Once the balmy days of summer come to an end or the garage is packed to capacity, jet skis require proper storage.
Tool sheds, gardens and driveways may be suitable for the short-term summer break, but when the wet weather sets in, it’s time to move gadgets, tools and small engine craft, including jet skis, well under cover.
What to look for in a self-storage facility
The ideal self-storage facility is safe, secure, clean and affordable.
For a jet ski, you’ll need a comparatively small storage space – make sure you don’t have to pay for more space than you’ll need. Also look for a storage unit that provides drive-in access and that you can lock yourself.
Ideally, the self-storage facility you use should be close to your home, business or favourite stretch of water so that you can access your jet ski easily, whenever you need it.
The benefits of jet ski storage with XtraSpace
XtraSpace operates a wide selection of self-storage facilities in and around Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pietermaritzburg, all positioned close to major arterial roads and highways.
We offer practical boat storage solutions at competitive rates, with flexible short- or long-term lease arrangements. Only pay for the space you want when you want it!
All XtraSpace self-storage facilities provide
- high-performance security features such as CCTV monitoring cameras, armed response teams and security beams
- storage units in a wide range of sizes, from 3 to 33 square metres
- unlimited access during office hours
- self-lockable units for enhanced protection
- short- and long-term rental arrangements
- clean, dry and fire-protected indoor storage space
- outdoor self-storage options on flat, hard surfaces
- a range of value-added products and services, from durable packaging materials to independent domestic and international courier services.